(2020 availability by pre-order only)
(limited time/qty offer)
Currently out of stock. Booking for August/September.
Sorry. Currently sold out. Pre-book for fall 2020.
BobolinkSolar “Go Loon!” systems offer peace and quiet, as well as peace of mind, for small camps, camping, RV life — the systems are built to run lights, radio, TV or projector, phone charging and more. Expand to a slightly larger size to run a small refrigerator, double up for induction cooktop and more.
Because these are portable and designed to take abuse, live long and be somewhat expandable they feature:
- Victron inverters and solar controllers exclusively.
Why? Tough, reliable, great value for the $. This is the only name you want for a system that is to be moved, carried, portaged, treated to an outdoor life. Brook no substitute. For the camping life you need equipment with a proven ability to handle the rough stuff. That is Victron.
- We use lithium power storage exclusively. Why? More power, less weight. Reliability.
- Complete BOS (balance of system)
- Everything is there. Everything. Every nut, bolt, fuse, breaker, switch, cable. Hunt up nothing. And its not just there. You get the right stuff: everything has been designed and built to be safe and reliable from step one. Middle of a forest somewhere, do you need a break down of your power system. We don’t think so either.
Our staff lives off grid. We build reliable systems because we understand the cost of failure.
- Expandable. We try to build in growth. I mean obviously there are limits. For equipment that needs to be upgraded, we’ve found as folks trade up they can easily sell older equipment. As its really good stuff, value carries over time, so they get a good return on their initial investment.
Look over the systems. For 2019, we reduced the options to keep pre-assembly costs lower. Download the free “simplified solar schematic” to track your system build.
The “Go Loon!” basic system: $1680 includes
- Victron 350/24v inverter with bluetooth
- 75/15 Victron MPPT solar controller, with bluetooth
- 1kw lithium battery (just 24lbs!!!)
- 285w solar panel (Mono, cool black on black).
- Complete balance of system:
* Solar cable (25ft x 2)
* protective devices (circuit breakers, disconnects)* bus bars* all cables
Pre-assembled kits available fall 2020. Must be pre-booked.
Kelvin, I’d like to run more stuff / options
- 500w Victron inverter (+100) : Runs a small fridge!
- 800w Victron inverter (+350) ; induction cooktop!
- extra 285 mono panel (+185)
- additional battery (+450 per 24v module/on sale 400 until July 1.)
Note: suggested with 800w inverter upgrade.
- I’d like it boxed up for portable use (+250, includes wheeled carry case)
I just want lights and a small RV pump. Maybe some TV.
- 250w inverter (-100) A popular option for camp life.