BobolinkSolar leads with new lithium energy storage
BobolinkSolar is the first company in Canada to bring repurposed lithium batteries from automobiles to the off grid and grid connected market. We remain the only company that has developed custom wiring harnesses (YellowBird) and a BMS (RedWing) specifically for this application. Hooray for us I guess. Great for you.
- Each module is fully tested
- The highest quality lithium module available today
- LG Chem NMC chemistry! AESC from Japan!
- The lowest price today
Linked with our custom YellowBird harness and worlds first RedWing BMS; the new lithium modules offer unbeatable value for today’s off grid solar system. We anticipate 20 year lifespans for this equipment.
Lithium energy storage is the technology solar has been waiting for
- Lithium modules offer the highest charge/discharge efficiency: Your solar power goes into your system, not into radiant heat!
- Lithium charge and discharge at higher rates without problem: Use high draw appliances (stoves etc) without concern!
- Super low self discharge means you can leave them for up to a year without charging. That’s right. For seasonal off grid: Turn off charging the day before you leave. Discharge to 60-80% of the battery capacity. Turn everything off. Leave till spring. No worries. No problems. Huzzah!
- No toxic off gassing means no watering. No corrosion concerns. Less maintenance.
- smaller footprint for easier installation and less wasted space.
- 2-5x lifespan over other older battery based storage technologies. Imagine a 20 year lifespan.
- Unbeatable per cycle cost means money well spent and, over time, very real savings
Say good-bye to “ye olde solar.” No more terrible efficiency. No more massive self discharge. Not more holes in the house for vents. No more high replacement costs. Say hello to amazing efficiency, lovely ease of use, and real solar powered savings.
Please note: Lithium prices are based per KwH. So a 48v gen 2 module is 2.125 @ 350/kw : $743.75 per module. Gen 3 are 2.5kw per module. Gen 4 modules are a larger cell size and are 75a per module. Please email for final pricing. Availability varies considerably.
Prices per KwH
- Gen 2 modules: 350/kw
- Gen 3 modules: 375/kw
- Gen 4 modules: 400/kw
Module specifications; Gen 2:
- Capacity/module: 47Ah, 2.125kWh
Height: 11.0 Inches / 28 cm
Width: 9.55 Inches / 25 cm
Length: 9.55 Inches / 25 cm
Weight: 42 Pounds / 20 kg
Bolt Size: M6
Note: Ground ship only. Select “pick up” free shipping at checkout. Pick up is the preferred shipping method.