BobolinkSolar’s 3rd annual solar panel deal is on now
Jinko Poly (used) 260w for $120/panel
B grade Mono 285w for $160/panel
A grade Poly 275 for $158/panel
A grade MonoPerc for $198/panel
Quantity Remaining (as of June 3):
8 Jinko 260w; ideal for low cost hobby
26 B grade Mono 285w; best budget value, ideal for small cabin
4: A grade Poly 275w; best value for small cabin with morning/evening light
30: A grade MonoPerc 305w 60 cell; the highest quality for spring 2019. Ideal for those requiring the maximum power
9: A grade PolyPerc 345w 72 cell; ideal for ground mount, maximum power.
Key benefits of Perc
- top efficiency 60 cell 305w or 300w / 72 cell 345w
- MONO PERC, the latest in high efficiency
- excellent low light performance; the PERC perk
- A grade
- 40″x65″ size makes the 60 cell more flexible for roof top install
- Lower weight (40lbs/18.2kg) is easier for DIY
How do I get them? (NOW shipping!)
Orders are now shipping. A 50% FULLY REFUNDABLE deposit starts your order. Etransfer preferred. Pickup times are typically Saturday a.m. at our storage facility. But we offer flexible pickup times.
How does the price work out?
- Well. First off: ALL prices are $ Canadian!
- FREE pickup Perth
- 1-4 at: $198 / ea
- 5-12 are: $196.05 / ea
Full Pallet : these are sold out.
- racking, wiring, inverters, packages also available
Start your order here!
How do I pick them up?
- For small orders: distribution day is usually a Saturday in Perth. Shipping has begun.
- Medium/Large orders: Distribution day or reserve a time.
The same as last year, we will have solar cables, pre-made in 25′ or 50′ lengths. Custom pre-orders welcome!
We use top quality RVPU (Sunlight and underground burial rated!) 10 gauge cable and MC4 connectors same as your panels. Plug and play!
Spring is here. The time is now!
Oh. Time is running out. And, as in years past. When they’re gone. They are gone.
Is this the lowest price ever?
The talk from the Asian manufacturing plants is next year will see a 10-15% price increase. So anticipate paying more next year. The reason? There is a glut of panels this year after the Chinese government reduced subsidies for large solar plant installs.
Manufacturers were caught off guard. Hence a profusion of panels. Next year, according to reports, the glut will have been purged and manufacturing brought inline with the new installation requirements.