BobolinkSolar’s 4th annual solar panel deal is here!
Thanks to all our customers for their support and love. Since 2017 we have shipped over 500 panels; and best of all, our customers efforts are reducing CO2 at over 800 tonne per year!
Our customers are saving tens of thousands every year now just from not having to transport and pay for generator fuel!
Deals for 2020
B Grade Mono 285w
CanadianSolar A grade MonoPerc; 60 cell, 315w
A grade MonoPerc; 72 cell, 385w
A grade, monoPERC; 72 cell, 385
(30 panel pallet quantity only, $6,624
includes shipping to your address)
Key benefits of Perc
- top efficiency 60 cell 315w / 72 cell 385w
- MONO PERC, the latest in high efficiency
- excellent low light performance; the PERC perk
- A grade
- 39″x65″ size makes the 60 cell more flexible for roof top install
- Lower weight (40lbs/18.2kg) is easier for DIY
- 72 cell 385w are ideal for off grid ground mount/professional installation, lower BOS
How do I get them? (April shipping!)
Orders start shipping April 15. A 50% FULLY REFUNDABLE etransfer deposit starts your order. Pickup times are typically Saturday a.m. at our storage facility. But we offer flexible pickup times for larger orders. Free delivery for pallet orders.
How does the price work out?
- Well. First off: ALL prices are $ Canadian!
- FREE pickup Perth
Systems also available
- racking, wiring, inverters, complete packages available
- Watch for our soon to be released GridTIE kit.
Start your order here!
How do I pick them up?
- For small orders: distribution day is usually a Saturday in Perth. Shipping has begun.
- Medium/Large orders: Distribution day or reserve a time.
The same as last year, we will have solar cables, pre-made in 25′ or 50′ lengths. Custom pre-orders welcome!
We use top quality RVPU (Sunlight and underground burial rated!) 10 gauge cable and MC4 connectors same as your panels. Plug and play!
Spring is here. The time is now!
Oh. Time is running out. And, as in years past. When they’re gone. They are gone.
Is this the lowest price ever?
No. Last year was actually lower by 3-8%. This year we do have increased performance per panel. Which means lower install costs and more power output over the long term. However, the poor performance of the Canadian dollar has not been our friend.