BobolinkSolar’s 3rd annual solar panel deal is on now
305w A Grade Canadian Solar monoPerc panels
26 Remaining: We have limited quantities of monoperc 305w 60 cell A Grade Canadian assembled panels. These are among the highest quality for spring 2019. The early bird gets the sun.
- top efficiency 60 cell 305w or 300w
- MONO PERC, the latest in high efficiency
- excellent low light performance; the PERC perk
- A grade
- 40″x65″ size makes the 60 cell more flexible for roof top install
- Lower weight (40lbs/18.2kg) is easier for DIY
How do I get them? (NOW shipping!)
Orders are now shipping. A 50% FULLY REFUNDABLE deposit starts your order. Etransfer preferred. Pickup times are typically Saturday a.m. at our storage facility. But we offer flexible pickup times.
How does the price work out?
- Well. First off: ALL prices are $ Canadian!
- FREE pickup Perth (with other locations possibly available)
- 1-4 at: $198 / ea
- 5-12 are: $196.05 / ea
Full Pallet : these are sold out.
- racking, wiring, inverters, packages also available for roofers, electricians and DIY entrepreneurs: contact us to be put on the advance deals list.
Start your order here!
How do I pick them up?
- For small orders: distribution day is usually a Saturday in Perth. Greg will help you arrange dates and times. Shipping has begun.
- Medium orders: Distribution day or reserve a time. Greg will help set you up.
- Large orders are sold out for now.
As last year, we will have solar cables, pre-made in 25′ or 50′ lengths. Custom orders welcome! Yup, talk to Greg.
We use top quality RVPU (Sunlight and underground burial rated!) cable and MC4 connectors same as your panels. Plug and play!
Spring is here. The time is now!
Oh. Time is running out. And, as in years past. When they’re gone. They are gone.
Is this the lowest price ever?
The talk from the Asian manufacturing plants is next year will see a 10-15% price increase. So anticipate paying more next year. The reason? There is a glut of panels this year after the Chinese government reduced subsidies for large solar plant installs.
Manufacturers were caught off guard. Hence a profusion of panels. Next year, according to reports, the glut will have been purged and manufacturing brought inline with the new installation requirements.